Policy Implementation Review: the Role of the Asian Development Bank in Relation to Tax Integrity
This policy paper reviews the implementation of ADB's tax integrity policy.
Specifically, it reviews the implementation of ADB's tax integrity policy which aligns with internationally accepted standards and its initiatives to promote national and international tax reform among developing member countries, and to implement the updated internal procedures for tax integrity due diligence.
- Implementation of International Tax Standards
- ADB Initiatives at the Country Level
- ADB Initiatives at the Project Level
- Implementation at an Insitutional Level
- Further Implementation of the Policy