ADB's Support for the Sustainable Development Goals: Enabling the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development through Strategy 2030
Institutional Document | March 2021
This report explains the approach of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) to integrate the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and their associated targets into its strategies, programs, and financing under Strategy 2030.
- US$26.00 (paperback)
The report draws on project examples to highlight how ADB operations contribute to clusters of interconnected SDGs related to people, planet, prosperity, and sustainable infrastructure. It also details ADB’s efforts to help developing member countries mobilize the finance and knowledge necessary to achieve the SDGs.
- ADB’s Approach to the Sustainable Development Goals
- The Sustainable Development Goals in Asia and the Pacific: Progress and Implementation
- Institutionalizing the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Highlights of ADB’s Support for the 2030 Agenda
- Sustainable Infrastructure
- Finance and Knowledge Partnerships
- Reinforcing ADB’s Contributions to the Sustainable Development Goals at a Critical Juncture