Armenia: Economic Report and Interim Operational Strategy (2006-2009)
This document provides Armenia's Economic Report and Interim Operational Strategy for 2006–2009.
The Country Strategy and Program is prepared in active consultation with developing member country stakeholders: the government, nongovernment organizations, civil society groups, the private sector and other development agencies. It is usually prepared once every 5 years. An update is prepared every year to reflect any important country developments and adjustments to the program.
- Executive Summary
- Country Background
- Institutional Reforms and Economic Growth
- Socially Inclusive Economic Development
- The Government's Development Strategy
- ADB's Interim Operational Strategy
- Risks and Performance Monitoring and Evaluation