ASEAN Catalytic Green Finance Facility 2019–2020: Accelerating Green Finance in Southeast Asia
Institutional Document | January 2021
This document presents progress made and early achievements as of December 2020 from the pilot phase of the ASEAN Catalytic Green Finance Facility (ACGF) (2019-2021).
Halfway through its 2019–2021 pilot phase, the ACGF is building a pipeline of projects that contribute to the environment, to climate targets, and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Investing in green and sustainable infrastructure is increasingly important as the region addresses the economic effects of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic, in addition to existing commitments to reducing climate change and reaching the SDGs.
- Executive Summary
- Setting Up ACGF Operations
- Lending and Project Origination
- Generating Knowledge and Building Capacity
- Priorities for 2021
- Publication: Green Finance Strategies for Post-COVID-19 Economic Recovery in Southeast Asia: Greening Recoveries for Planet and People
- Document: ASEAN Catalytic Green Finance Facility: Operations Plan 2019–2021
- About the ASEAN Catalytic Green Finance Facility (ACGF)
- More on the ASEAN Infrastructure Fund