Bhutan: Interim Country Partnership Strategy (2012-2013)
This interim Country Partnership Strategy for Bhutan defines ADB's strategic approach in the country for 2012–2013.
The interim Country Partnership Strategy, which is consistent with Strategy 2020, will continue with the overarching goal of the 2006–2010 country strategy and program—poverty reduction through economic diversification.
The strategy will extend the validity of the country strategy and program and its strategic approach to guide ADB operations for the remainder of the 10th plan for the country.
- Country at a Glance
- Development Trends and Issues
- The Country Strategy
- Strategy Implementation
- Results Management
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Energy
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Finance
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Transport, and Information and Communication Technology
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Water Supply and Other Municipal Infrastructure and Services
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan (Summary)
- Country and Portfolio Indicators
- Country Performance Assessment Ratings
- Country Cost-Sharing Arrangements and Eligible Expenditure Financing Parameters
- Country Operations Business Plan, 2013–2015