CAREC 2030: Connecting the Region for Shared and Sustainable Development
SHARE THIS PAGE
CAREC 2030 provides the new long-term strategic framework for the Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC) Program leading to 2030.
The CAREC Program, now 16 years in operation, has recorded impressive achievements in regional economic cooperation, particularly in the areas of transport, energy, trade facilitation, and trade policy. From 2001 to end September 2017, investments in member countries under CAREC have amounted to $30.5 billion, covering 182 projects. CAREC 2030 builds on the solid foundation of progress made under CAREC 2020, and provides the new long-term strategic framework for the CAREC Program leading to 2030. CAREC 2030 is aligned with national strategies and with the 2030 global development agenda. It is inspired by a mission to create an open and inclusive platform that connects people, policies and projects for shared and sustainable development.
- Rationale for CAREC 2030
- Driving Principles of CAREC 2030
- CAREC 2030 Mission Statement
- Renewing CAREC’s Operational Framework
- CAREC 2030: Institutional Framework
- CAREC 2030: Program Results Framework
- Regional Cooperation and Integration in Asia and the Pacific: Implementation of the Operational Plan for Regional Cooperation and Integration, 2016–2020─Corporate Progress Report 2017
- Operational Plan for Regional Cooperation and Integration (2016-2020)
- More on ADB's Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC) Program
- CAREC website