CAREC Digital Strategy 2030: Accelerating Digital Transformation for Regional Competitiveness and Inclusive Growth
The Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC) Digital Strategy 2030 aims as a catalyst for regional cooperation on digital technologies among the program’s member countries.
The strategy provides a mechanism to promote policy design, capacity building, and dialogue on digital technologies to address social and economic challenges posed by the rapid development of disruptive technologies and the coronavirus diseases (COVID-19) pandemic. It seizes the opportunity to leverage digital technologies to recover and build–back–better.
- CAREC Digital Strategy 2030: Vision, Mission, and Objectives
- Digital Adoption across CAREC: Current State Overview
- Aligning the Nondigital Foundations for Digital Development
- CAREC Digital Strategy 2030 Pillars; Strengthening the Digital Foundations
- CAREC Sector and Cluster Transformation
- Implementing the CAREC Digital Strategy 2030