CAREC Gender Strategy 2030: Inclusion, Empowerment, and Resilience for All
Institutional Document | January 2021
The CAREC Gender Strategy 2030 provides a regional approach to improving gender mainstreaming and strengthening the equal access of men and women to economic opportunities in five operational clusters.
- US$22.00 (paperback)
The Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC) member countries face common challenges to improving gender equality and women’s empowerment. The coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic also aggravated existing inequalities. This document complements national plans in line with the CAREC 2030 strategic framework’s road map to gender mainstreaming in (i) economic and financial stability, (ii) trade, tourism, and economic corridors, (iii) infrastructure and economic connectivity, (iv) agriculture and water, and (v) human development.
- Executive Summary
- Rationale and Purpose of the CAREC Gender Strategy 2030
- CAREC Gender Strategy Approach and Framework
- Mainstreaming Gender in CAREC Operations: Key Gender Entry Points
- Institutional and Implementation Arrangements
- CAREC Gender Strategy 2030 Results Framework