Clean Energy Financing Partnership Facility: Annual Report 2014
The Clean Energy Financing Partnership Facility has maintained momentum towards the targets set in 2014, recording the highest amount of allocation in recent years, primarily driven by concessional financing.
The Clean Energy Financing Partnership Facility (CEFPF) was established in 2007 with the aim to help developing member countries improve energy security and transit to low carbon use through cost-effective investments, particularly in technologies that result in greenhouse gas mitigation. Serving as a partnership platform between ADB and its financing partners, CEFPF is important in achieving ADB’s annual target of $2 billion clean energy investments.
This annual report informs on CEFPF’s operational results and overall implementation progress for the period from 1 January to 31 December 2014.
- Highlights and Key Achievements
- Results Framework
- Financial Status
- Management of the Facility
- Relationship with Financing Partners
- Lessons Learned, Experiences Gained, and Key Constraints
- External Factors Relevant to the Facility
- Overview of 2015 Annual Work Program