Code of Conduct
This sets out the code of conduct for Directors, Alternate Directors and the President of the Asian Development Bank, and related procedures and guidelines.
This code of conduct has been adopted by the Board of Directors of ADB to set forth principles and ethical standards for the Directors, Alternate Directors, Temporary Alternate Directors, and the President in connection with, or having a bearing upon, their status and responsibilities in ADB.
As the Directors, Alternate Directors, and the President are entrusted with responsibilities as prescribed in the Charter, By-Laws, and related documents of ADB, their personal and professional conduct must comply with the standards and procedures set forth herein.
- Code of Conduct for ADB Directors, Alternate Directors and the President of the Asian Development Bank
- Ethics Committee and Procedures
- Guidelines on Gifts and Entertainment
- Guidelines on Access During Investigations to Records, Emails and Documents
- Guidelines on Form and Content of Allegations