Cook Islands: Country Operations Business Plan (2011-2013)
The Country Operations Business Plan 2011–2013 for the Cook Islands describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy.
This Country Operations Business Plan for 2011–2013 describes the consistency of the business plan with Cook Islands' Country Partnership Strategy. As a supporting document for the strategy, the plan includes grants and projects in the pipeline.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with the Country Partnership Strategy
- Indicative Resource Parameters
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Nonlending Programs
- ADB. 2009. Country Partnership Strategy (2008–2012): Cook Islands. Manila.
- Government of Cook Islands. 2007. National Sustainable Development Plan (NSDP) 2007-2010. Looking the Cook Islands vision-A 2020 Challenge. Rarotonga.
- ADB. 2009. ADB's Pacific Approach 2010–2014. Manila.
- ADB. 2010. Regional Operations Business Plan for the Pacific (2010-2013). Manila.
- ADB. 2009. Mainstreaming Climate Change in ADB Operations: Climate Change Implementation Plan for the Pacific (2009–2015). Manila.