Cook Islands: Country Operations Business Plan (2012-2014)
The Country Operations Business Plan 2012–2014 for the Cook Islands describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy.
This Country Operations Business Plan for 2012–2014 describes the consistency of the business plan with ADB's Pacific Approach, the Country Partnership Strategy 2008–2012, and the National Sustainable Development Plan for the Cook Islands. As a supporting document for the strategy, the plan includes grants and projects in the pipeline.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with the Current Country Partnership Strategy
- Indicative Resource Parameters
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Nonlending Programs
- ADB's Pacific Approach, 2010–2014
- Te Kaveinga Nui National Sustainable Development Plan 2006-2010
- Country Partnership Strategy: Cook Islands, 2008–2012
- Regional Operations Business Plan for the Pacific, 2010-2013
- Promoting Energy Efficiency in the Pacific (Phase 2)
- Pacific Economic Management – Enhanced Economic Management (Subproject 2)
- Private Sector Development Initiative Phase II
- Mainstreaming Climate Change in ADB Operations: Climate Change Implementation Plan for the Pacific, 2009–2015