Cook Islands: Country Operations Business Plan (2013-2015)
The Country Operations Business Plan 2013–2015 for the Cook Islands describes the consistency of the business plan with the Pacific Approach 2010–2014, which serves as the country partnership strategy.
This Country Operations Business Plan for 2013–2015 describes the consistency of the business plan with the Pacific Approach 2010–2014, which serves as Cook Islands' country partnership strategy. As a supporting document, the plan includes lending and nonlending programs in the pipeline. It is also aligned with the aims of the Cook Islands National Sustainable Development Plan 2011–2015.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with the Pacific Approach 2010-2014
- Indicative Resource Parameters
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Nonlending Programs
- ADB's Pacific Approach, 2010–2014
- The Cook Islands Te Kaveinga Nui National Sustainable Development Plan, 2011–2015
- Strategy 2020: The Long-Term Strategic Framework of the Asian Development Bank, 2008–2020
- Regional Operations Business Plan for the Pacific, 2013–2015
- Mainstreaming Climate Change in ADB Operations: Climate Change Implementation Plan for the Pacific, 2009–2015