Malaysia: Country Assistance Plan (2000-2002)
The Country Assistance Plan describes the planned program of ADB's assistance for Malaysia covering the 3-year period 2000–2002.
It includes loan and technical assistance projects, as well as possible cofinancing from other donors. ADB prepared the Country Assistance Plan (CAP) between April and June 1999, in close consultation with the Government of Malaysia, and other stakeholders, including nongovernment organizations. The CAP was discussed with the Board of Directors in October 1999. The assistance plan described in the CAP is only indicative and may be revised to reflect more recent developments.
- Country Performance Assessment
- Country Operational Strategy
- Sector Strategies
- SubRegional Economic Cooperation
- Donor Activities and Aid Coordination
- Cofinancing and Catalyzing External Resources
- ADB's Operational Program
- Economic and Sector Work Program
- Local Cost Financing