Country Assistance Plan (2001-2003): Kazakhstan
The Country Assistance Plan describes the planned program of assistance by the Asian Development Bank for Kazakhstan covering the three-year period 2001-2003.
It includes loan and technical assistance projects, as well as possible cofinancing from other donors. The CAP was prepared by ADB between April and June 2000, in close consultation with the Government of Kazakhstan and other stakeholders, including nongovernment organizations. The CAP was discussed with the Board of Directors in October 2000. The assistance plan described in the CAP is only indicative and may be revised to reflect more recent developments.
- Country Performance Assessment
- Country Operational Strategy
- Sector Strategies
- Regional Cooperation
- Donor Activities and Aid Coordination
- Cofinancing and Aid Coordination
- Cofinancing and Catalyzing External Resources
- ADB's Operational Program
- Economic and Sector work Program
- Local Cost Financing