Kiribati: Country Assistance Plan (2001-2003)
The Country Assistance Plan describes the planned program of ADB assistance for Kiribati covering the 3-year period 2001–2003.
The Country Assistance Plan (CAP) includes loan and technical assistance projects, as well as possible cofinancing from other donors. ADB prepared the CAP between April and June 2000, in close consultation with the Government of Kiribati, and other stakeholders, including nongovernment organizations. It was discussed with the Board of Directors in October 2000 and has been revised by the ADB to incorporate recent developments. The assistance plan described in the CAP is only indicative and may be revised to reflect more recent developments.
- Country Performance Assessment
- Country Operational Strategy
- Sector Strategies
- Regional Economic Cooperation
- Donor Activities and Aid Coordination
- Cofinancing and Catalyzing External Resources
- ADB's Operational Program
- Economic and Sector Work Program
- Local Cost Financing