People's Republic of China: Country Assistance Plan (2001-2003)
The Country Assistance Plan describes the planned program of ADB assistance for the People's Republic of China (PRC) covering the 3-year period 2001–2003.
The Country Assistance Plan includes loan and technical assistance projects, as well as possible cofinancing from other donors. ADB prepared the CAP between March and July 2000, in close consultation with the PRC Government and other stakeholders, including nongovernment organizations. The CAP is scheduled to be discussed with the Board of Directors in October 2000. The assistance plan described in the CAP is indicative and may be revised to reflect future developments.
Effective August 2001 the Country Assistance Plan will be replaced by the Country Strategy and Program.
- Country Performance Assessment
- Country Operational Strategy
- Sector Strategies
- Subregional Economic Cooperation
- Donor Activities And Aid Coordination
- Cofinancing And Catalyzing External Resources
- ADB's Operational Program
- Economic And Sector Work Program
- Local Cost Financing