Country Assistance Plan (2001-2003): Tuvalu
The Country Assistance Plan describes the planned program of assistance by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) for Tuvalu,covering the three-year period 2001-2003.
It includes loan and technical assistance projects, as well as possible cofinancing from other donors. The CAP was prepared by the ADB between April and June 2000, in close consultation with the Government of Tuvalu, and other stakeholders, including non-government organizations. The CAP was discussed with the Board of Directors in October 2000 and has been revised by the ADB to incorporate recent developments. The assistance plan described in the CAP is only indicative and may be revised to reflect more recent developments.
- Country Performance Assessment
- Country Operational Strategy
- Sector Strategies
- Regional Economic Cooperation
- Donor Activities and Aid Coordination
- Cofinancing and Catalyzing External Resources
- ADB's Operational Program
- Economic and Sector Work Program
- Local Cost Financing