COVID-19 and Education in Asia and the Pacific: Guidance Note
SHARE THIS PAGE
This guidance note underscores the potential of education technology (EdTech) solutions in transforming learning, teaching, and training systems, especially during and after the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic.
Since the COVID-19 outbreak, governments have been coping with and responding to the challenges posed by the closure of education institutions while guidelines from international agencies seek to address the disruptions and responses. Drawing from and reinforcing the key principles of these courses of action, the guidance note also provides suggestions and pointers that stakeholders in developing countries can consider for a long-term road map to improve quality, relevance, and inclusion in education. It is one of a series produced by ADB for key sectors and thematic areas.
- Executive Summary
- Coping with COVID-19 Disruptions
- Emergence of a New Normal
Also in this Series
- Strengthening Regional Cooperation and Integration for a New Era of Collective Action: Proceedings of the 2022 Regional Cooperation and Integration Conference
- Strengthening Oxygen Systems in Asia and the Pacific: Guidance Note
- Facilitating Trade in Vaccines and Essential Medical Supplies: Guidance Note