Private Sector Operations in 2019: Report on Development Effectiveness
SHARE THIS PAGE
ADB is targeting private sector operations to comprise one-third of total operations in number by 2024. To achieve this, private sector projects will include smaller, riskier projects that are innovative, complex, and in challenging markets and sectors.
This series, Private Sector Operations—Report on Development Effectiveness, embodies this new focus in assessing the achievements of ADB’s private sector projects vis-à-vis agreed targets. In this 10th edition, development results of ADB’s private sector operations in 2019 are featured in areas such as ADB's first satellite financing, and participation in climate bond offerings. This report presents the operational results of ongoing private sector projects and contributions of new commitments to ADB’s Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities. It also highlights ADB’s private sector contributions to realizing the Sustainable Development Goals. Prepared by the Private Sector Operations Department, the report describes the new Operational Plan for Private Sector Operations, 2019–2024, which constitutes the road map toward achieving ADB’s private sector operations’ development agenda.
- ADB's Private Sector Operations at a Glance
- Executive Summary
- Operational Results
- Catalyzing and Mobilizing Cofinancing
- Contributions to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Other Approaches to Developing the Private Sector
- Postcompletion Evaluation of Transactions
- Awards Received by ADB, Its Investees, and Transactions
- Measuring ADB’s Private Sector Operations Contributions to the Sustainable Development Goals