Development Effectiveness Review 2014 Report
The 2014 Development Effectiveness Review tracks recent development progress in Asia and the Pacific, assesses ADB’s development effectiveness, and identifies areas where ADB’s performance needs to be strengthened.
Four new indicators were added to measure project readiness and the financing levels for education, health, and private sector operations. The update also introduced 17 new standard explanatory data indicators. These will help improve ADB’s tracking of support for inclusiveness, environmental sustainability, and regional cooperation and integration, as well as enhance monitoring of ADB’s organizational effectiveness.
The 2014 Development Effectiveness Review is the eighth in a series of yearly reports by ADB on its performance in achieving the priorities of Strategy 2020, its long-term strategic framework for 2008–2020. The results framework on which the DEfR is based was updated in 2014 to reflect the recommendations of the Midterm Review of Strategy 2020.
- The 2014 Development Effectiveness Review and the Updated Results Framework
- Level 1: Development Progress in Asia and the Pacific
- Level 2: ADB's Contributions to Development Results
- Level 3: ADB's Operational Management
- Level 4: ADB's Organizational Management
- Summary: Achievements, Challenges, and Actions