Development Effectiveness Review 2015 Report
The Development Effectiveness Review Report tracks development progress in Asia and the Pacific and monitors ADB’s effectiveness. ADB operations overall delivered their targeted results for 13 of the 17 indicators in 2015.
- US$29.00 (paperback)
Majority of the 2015 framework indicators cover 2013–2015, the latest of the Development Effectiveness Review’s rolling 3-year reporting periods. The operations financed by ADB’s Asian Development Fund (ADF) met targeted results in 9 of 13 indicators, and about 80% of the sovereign projects completed in 2013–2015 were implemented within their original budgets. ADB also met its gender targets in 70% of completed sovereign operations that were categorized as supporting gender mainstreaming in 2013–2015.
- Level 1: Development Progress in Asia and the Pacific
- Level 2: ADB's Contributions to Development Results
- Level 3: ADB's Operational Management
- Level 4: ADB's Organizational Management
- Actions to Address Challenges