2018 Development Effectiveness Review
Institutional Document | April 2019
This publication examines the performance of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) in achieving the goals of Strategy 2020, one of the institution’s long-term planning documents.
Download (Free : 3 available)
- US$33.00 (paperback)
In line with recent development progress in Asia and the Pacific, ADB’s development effectiveness is assessed and areas where ADB’s performance needs to be strengthened are identified.
- Summary Performance Scorecard 2018
- Performance Highlights
- Level 1: Development Progress in Asia and the Pacific
- Level 2: ADB’s Contributions to Development Results
- Level 3: ADB’s Operational Management
- Level 4: ADB’s Organizational Management
- Actions to Address Challenges
- Learning from Experience: Managing for Results under Strategy 2020