2019 Development Effectiveness Review
The Development Effectiveness Review 2019 reports on ADB's progress in achieving the priorities of its corporate strategy using the indicators in the corporate results framework, 2019–2024 as the yardstick.
This publication outlines the performance of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) in achieving the goals of Strategy 2030, the institution’s long-term strategic framework. It is the 13th in a series of annual reports that tracks development progress in Asia and the Pacific, assesses ADB’s development effectiveness over the years, and identifies areas where the institution’s performance needs to be further strengthened.
- Performance Highlights
- Chapter 1: Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Chapter 2: Development Finance and Strategic Alignment
- Chapter 3: Sovereign Operations
- Chapter 4: Private Sector Operations
- Chapter 5: ADB as a Knowledge Organization
- Chapter 6: ADB’s Systems, Processes, and Capacity
- Chapter 7: Applying Differentiated Approaches: Fragile and Conflict-Affected Situations, and Small Island Developing States
- Actions to Address Challenges