2020 Development Effectiveness Review
This publication outlines ADB's performance according to the seven operational priorities and objectives of Strategy 2030, the institution's long-term strategic framework.
- US$40.00 (paperback)
The operational priorities of Strategy 2030 focus on pressing development challenges in Asia and the Pacific. ADB's efforts to respond to these challenges in line with operational priorities are highlighted in this publication. It is the 14th in the series of annual reports that tracks development progress in Asia and the Pacific, assesses ADB's development effectiveness, and identifies areas where the institution's performance needs to be strengthened.
- Chapter 1: Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Chapter 2: ADB's Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Chapter 3: Development Finance and Strategic Alignment
- Chapter 4: Sovereign Operations
- Chapter 5: Private Sector Operations
- Chapter 6: ADB as a Knowledge Organization
- Chapter 7: ADB's Systems, Processes, and Capacity
- Chapter 8: Differentiated Approaches in FCAS and SIDS
- Actions to Address Challenges
- Performance Highlights