2021 Development Effectiveness Review
This report outlines ADB's performance during 2021 in achieving the priorities of the bank’s Strategy 2030. The assessment is based on the 60 indicators of ADB’s corporate results framework, 2019–2024.
The seven operational priorities of Strategy 2030 focus on pressing development challenges in Asia and the Pacific. ADB's efforts to respond to these challenges in line with its operational priorities are highlighted in the report. It is the 15th in a series of yearly reports that tracks recent development progress in Asia and the Pacific, assesses ADB's development effectiveness, and identifies areas where the bank’s performance needs to be strengthened.
- Performance Highlights
- Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Special Section: ADB's Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Development Finance and Strategic Alignment
- Sovereign Operations
- Nonsovereign Operations
- ADB as a Knowledge Organization
- ADB's Systems, Processes, and Capacity
- Actions to Address Challenges