DFI Working Group on Blended Concessional Finance for Private Sector Projects: Joint Report
This report provides an update on the work to translate the DFI Enhanced Principles into governance arrangements within respective institutions, develop relevant data and share knowledge.
DFIs strengthened the methodology for collection and analysis of blended concessional finance data by using more refined definitions, accounting methodology and reporting. The report highlights how blended concessional finance can be key to mobilizing private investment in challenging environments.
The report was produced by a group of DFIs including ADB.
- Executive Summary
- Introduction and Context
- Governance Frameworks for Implementing the DFI Enhanced Principles for Using Concessional Finance in Private Sector Investment Operations
- Analysis of Private Sector Blended Concessional Finance Data from Development Finance Institutions
- Other Working Group Activities
- Coordination with Other Blended Finance Working Groups
- Next Steps
- Annex 1: Enhanced Blended Concessional Finance Principles for DFI Private Sector Operations
- Annex 2: 2017 DFI Blended Concessional Finance Project Highlights
- Annex 3: Measurement of Concessionality, Additional Information
- Annex 4: Data Definitions and Methodology