Environmentally Responsible Procurement: A Reference Guide for Better Practices
Institutional Document | December 2007
This document provides guidance to ADB staff, consultants, and executing agencies in designing and implementing environmentally sound projects.
The focus of this guide is to strengthen systemic weaknesses in the implementation chain so that environmental mitigation measures are identified early in the project cycle, carried forward during project preparation and approval, and fully implemented during project construction and operation.
- ADB's Approach to Environmentally Responsible Procurement
- Scope of ERP in Project Operations
- Integrating ERP in Project Operations
- ERP in Other Lending Modalities
- Environmental Impacts of Projects
- Guidelines for Integrating Environmentally Responsible Procurement in Environmental Assessment
- Controlled Substances - Prohibited List
- Environmental Protection Provisions in Documentation
- Environmental Mitigation Measures - Sample Matrix
- Related Websites