Fiji: Country Gender Assessment
SHARE THIS PAGE
This report for Fiji is one of a series of country gender assessments prepared in conjunction with country strategies and programs.
This report is one of a series of country gender assessments prepared in conjunction with country strategies and programs. The primary purpose of the series is to provide information on gender and development in the Asian Development Bank's developing member countries to assist ADB staff in country strategy and program formulation and in project design and implementation.
- Executive Summary
- Policy Environment of the Government of Fiji
- Gender Dimensions of Economic Development and Growth
- Gender and Poverty Reduction
- Gender Dimensions of Human Development and the Millennium Development Goals
- Government, Donor, and Nongovernement Organization Support for Gender and Development and the Women's Plan of Action
- Recommendations for the Asian Development Bank's Gender Strategy
- Sources and References