GMS Economic Cooperation Program: Regional Investment Framework 2022
SHARE THIS PAGE
This overview of the GMS Regional Investment Framework 2022 covers a pipeline of priority projects that include 143 investment projects requiring $65.7 billion and 84 technical assistance projects requiring $295 million.
The Regional Investment Framework 2022 (RIF 2022) is the medium term pipeline of priority projects in the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS). It is a consolidation and expansion of the earlier Regional Investment Framework (2013–2022) and continues to operationalize the strategic priorities of the GMS Program under the GMS Strategic Framework (2012–2022) and the Hanoi Action Plan 2018–2022 (HAP).
The RIF 2022 covers a wide range of sectors including transport, energy, environment, agriculture, health and human resource development, information and communication technology, tourism, transport and trade facilitation, and urban development. This pipeline is intended to be used as an instrument to have greater alignment between regional and national planning for GMS projects and as a tool to galvanize new financing for projects.
- Introduction and Overview of the Regional Investment Framework 2022
- Alignment of the GMS Strategies and Revisions in the RIF 2022
- Development Programming, Marketing, and Monitoring of the RIF 2022
- Strategy for Promoting Safe and Environment-Friendly Agro-Based Value Chains in the Greater Mekong Subregion and Siem Reap Action Plan, 2018-2022
- Greater Mekong Subregion Economic Cooperation Program: Regional Investment Framework Pipeline of Potential Projects (2013–2022)
- More on GMS Strategy and Future Directions