The GMS Ha Noi Action Plan 2018-2022
SHARE THIS PAGE
The GMS Ha Noi Acton Plan 2018–2022 provides directions and operational focus to the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) Program for the remaining 5 years of the GMS Strategic Framework 2012–2022.
The GMS Ha Noi Action Plan 2018–2022 (HAP) addresses the unfinished and expanded agenda of the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) Economic Cooperation Program for the remaining 5 years of the GMS Strategic Framework 2012–2022. The HAP provides directions and operational focus to the GMS program and guides identification of projects in transport, urban development, energy, agriculture, environment, tourism, trade facilitation, human resource development, and information and communication technology. The HAP’s key elements are spatial strategy focused on economic corridors; refinements in sector strategies and priorities; improvements in planning, programming, and monitoring systems and processes; and enhancements in institutional arrangements and partnerships.
- Executive Summary
- The Greater Mekong Subregion Strategic Framework 2012-2022: An Overview
- The Midterm Review of the Greater Mekong Subregion Strategic Framework 2012-2022
- Regional and Global Developments and Challenges
- The Ha Noi Action Plan 2018-2022
- Appendix: The Ha Noi Action Plan 2018-2022—Sector Operational Priorities