The Greater Mekong Subregion Transport and Trade Facilitation Action Program (TTF-AP)
The Greater Mekong Subregion Transport and Trade Facilitation Action Program (TTF-AP) is an integrated program of advisory support and capacity building focused on enhancing cross-border transport and trade in the subregion.
The TTF-AP’s core work focuses on:
- expanding transport and traffic rights along Greater Mekong Subregion Transport (GMS) corridors, particularly the North-South, East-West and Southern Economic Corridors;
- simplifying and modernizing customs procedures and border management, including transit systems in the GMS;
- supporting enhanced transport and logistics in the GMS; and
- strengthening the capacity of sanitary and phytosanitary agencies in the GMS.
- Core Area 1: Expanding Transport and Traffic Rights
- Core Area 2: Simplifying and Modernizing Customs Procedures, Including Transit Systems
- Core Area 3: Support for Enhanced Transport and Logistics
- Core Area 4: Strengthening Capacities of Sanitary and Phytosanitary (SPS) Agencies
- Implementation Arrangements