Guide on Bid Evaluation
Business Guide | June 2018
This document guides borrowers on bid evaluation procedures and the preparation of a bid evaluation report to be submitted to ADB, in connection with the procurement of contracts.
This guide is intended to provide guidance to borrowers on bid evaluation procedures and how to prepare a bid evaluation report to be submitted to ADB, in connection with the procurement of contracts financed in whole or in part by an ADB loan or grant, or by ADB-administered funds.
- Part 1 Bid Evaluation Procedure and Reporting
- Section 1: General
- Section 2: Bid Evaluation Procedure
- Section 3: Preparation of Bid Evaluation Report
- Part 2 Examples of Bid Evaluation
- Example 1: Supply Contract
- Example 2: Civil Works Contract
- Example 3: Design, Supply, and Installation Contract