Guidelines for Procurement of PPP Projects through Swiss Challenge Route
These Guidelines articulate the applicability, institutional mechanisms and processes with reference to appraisal and approval of Swiss Challenge proposals received.
Under paragraph 29 of the New Infrastructure Policy 2007, the Government of Karnataka (GoK) invites private sector participants to submit innovative proposals to GoK/ GoK Agency for setting up infrastructure projects. These Guidelines articulate the applicability, institutional mechanisms and processes with reference to appraisal and approval of Swiss Challenge proposals received.
- Procedure for Swiss Challenge
- Time Frame
- Annexure I: Institutional Framework
- Annexure II: Checklist for Preliminary Assessment for Swiss Challenge Proposal
- Annexure III: Content of Pre-feasibility Study Report
- Annexure IV: Memorandum to SLSWA for "Permission to Proceed" Approval for Swiss Challenge PPP Projects (To be Filled by Administrative Department)
- Annexure V: Content of Detailed Project Report
- Annexure VI: Format for Submission of Detailed Proposal by Proposal Initiator
- Annexure VII: Notification on TA/ Consultants
- Annexure VIII: Examination by Administrative Departments and Infrastructure Development Department Based on the Final Proposal