Handbook for Integrating Risk Analysis in the Economic Analysis of Projects
This handbook provides guidance on integration of risk analysis in the design and analysis of projects.
The Handbook provides guidance on integration of risk analysis in the design and analysis of projects. To illustrate the ease of use of quantitative risk analysis software, the Handbook includes case studies based on actual ADB projects in the agriculture, education, health, and power sectors. It also provides direction on how the analysis of risk can be used to improve the focus on poverty reduction.
- Introduction and Background
- Technical Approaches to the Analysis of Risk in Project Economics
- A Summary of Development Agency Experience in Applying Risk Analysis
- Poverty Reduction Objectives and Risk Analysis
- Strengthening Risk Analysis in ADB Operations