Highlights of ADB's Cooperation with Civil Society Organizations 2018
This report provides insights about the nature and depth of cooperation between ADB and civil society organizations (CSOs) in 2018 and features success stories from throughout Asia and the Pacific.
It also summarizes the role of CSOs in ADB’s policy review processes, particularly in the preparation of Strategy 2030. During the year, CSOs participated in 98% of 131 projects approved in ADB sovereign operations.
- Projects Approved in 2018 that Featured Civil Society Cooperation
- Civil Society Organizations in Various Depths of Participation
- Civil Society Participation in Policy Review and Implementation
- Engaging Civil Society Organizations to Leverage Resources and Knowledge Solutions
- Highlights of Civil Society Cooperation in ADB Regions
- Next Steps