Improving Lives Through the Accountability Mechanism: ADB Accountability Mechanism Annual Report 2016
This 2016 Annual Report of the Asian Development Bank Accountability Mechanism presents the year’s activities and accomplishments of its two key functions. Its problem-solving function responded to problems of people affected by ADB-assisted projects—through a range of informal and flexible methods. Its compliance review function investigated alleged noncompliance by ADB with its policies and procedures that caused, or likely to cause, direct and material harm.
Find out how the ADB Accountability Mechanism has responded to these compliance issues and concerns.
- Compliance Review
- Problem Solving
- Joint Activities and Outreach
- Complaint Receiving Officer
- Accountability Mechanism Website Improvement
- Board Compliance Review Committee
- Compliance Review Panel Members
- ADB Accountability Mechanism Team