India: Country Partnership Strategy (2009-2012) - Abridged Version
This Country Partnership Strategy for India defines the country's medium-term development strategy and operational program for 2009–2012.
The Country Partnership Strategy is aligned with India's development plan and poverty reduction goals, and its preparation with ADB developing member countries' development planning cycle.
- Executive Summary
- Development Context: Current Trends, Issues, and Constraints
- The Government's Development Strategy
- Asian Development Bank's Development Experience
- Asian Development Bank's Strategy
- Risks and Performance Monitoring and Evaluation