Kiribati: Country Operations Business Plan (2012-2014)
The Country Operations Business Plan 2012–2014 for Kiribati describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy.
This Country Operations Business Plan for 2012–2014 describes the consistency of the business plan with Kiribati's Country Partnership Strategy. As a supporting document for the strategy, the plan includes grants and projects in the pipeline.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with ADB's Country Partnership Strategy
- Indicative Resource Parameters
- ADB's Pacific Approach 2010–2014
- Kiribati Development Plan 2008-2011
- Country Partnership Strategy: Kiribati, 2010–2014
- Climate Change Implementation Plan for the Pacific, 2009–2015
- Pacific Economic Management
- Implementing the Pacific Regional Audit Initiative
- Achieving Development Effectiveness in Weakly Performing Countries
- Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors on a Proposed Asian Development Bank Loan to the Republic of Kiribati for the Road Rehabilitation Project