Kyrgyz Republic: 2008 Joint Country Portfolio Review
The objective of this Joint Country Portfolio Review 2008 is to assess the performance of the country portfolio, identify positive and negative factors affecting the portfolio performance, and agree on actions for its improvement.
This review covers the period from 1 January to 31 December 2007.
This is the fifth country portfolio review, and this year the Government, namely, the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade together with the Ministry of Finance expressed its readiness to assume leadership for conducting review. On the basis of individual portfolio reviews submitted by participating donors and the Government, a Development Projects Portfolio Review Paper was prepared, which serves a foundation for discussion.
- Volume 1: Joint Background Paper
- Lessons from Previous JCPRs
- Joint Portfolio Composition and Size
- Joint Portfolio Performance Highlights
- Main Issues of the TA
- Participation of Kyrgyzstan in Implementation of the Paris Declaration on Enhanced Efficiency of External Assistance
- Main Conclusions and Recommendations of the JCPR
- Volume 2: Attachments (ADB Portfolio)
- Portfolio Overview
- Current Loan and Grant Portfolio Performance
- TA Performance