Kyrgyz Republic: Country Partnership Strategy (2013-2017)
This Country Partnership Strategy defines ADB's strategic approach in the Kyrgyz Republic for 2013–2017.
- Economic Analysis (Summary)
- Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Gender Analysis (Summary)
- Environment Assessment (Summary)
- Private Sector Assessment (Summary)
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Education
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Energy
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Transport
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Water Supply and Other Municipal Infrastructure and Services
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan (Summary)
- Country and Portfolio Indicators
- Country Cost-Sharing Arrangements and Eligible Expenditure Financing Parameters
- Country Performance Assessment Ratings
- Country Partnership Strategy Formulation
- Country Partnership Strategy 2007-2010 Final Review
- Country Operations Business Plan 2014-2016
- Country Assistance Program Evaluation
- Diagnostic Study of the Kyrgyz Economy to Promote Inclusive Growth (Summary)
- Climate Change Assessment
- Governance Risk Assessment (Summary)
- Private Sector Assessment Update
- Thematic Assessment (Summary): Regional Cooperation and Integration
The Country Partnership Strategy is aligned with Strategy 2020, the country's own development strategy, and ADB's comparative strengths, and complements efforts by its development partners.
The overarching goal of the strategy is poverty reduction through inclusive economic growth. ADB will help the government achieve inclusive economic growth by addressing key constraints to economic growth, improving the investment climate, and reducing disparities in access to economic opportunities. It will do this by helping reform legal and regulatory frameworks to improve the business environment, expand access to affordable finance across the country, improve the reliability of electricity services, help people become more employable, maintain and enhance connectivity, and reduce the gaps between regions in levels of basic infrastructure and services.
This document is being disclosed to the public prior to Board consideration in accordance with ADB's Public Communications Policy (2011). Subject to any revisions required following Board consideration, this document is deemed final.
- Development Trends and Issues
- The Country Strategy
- Strategy Implementation
- Results Management