Lao People's Democratic Republic: Country Strategy and Program (2007-2011)
This Country Strategy and Program for the Lao People's Democratic Republic defines the country's medium-term development strategy and operational program for 2007–2011.
The Country Strategy and Program is aligned with Lao People's Democratic Republic's development plan and poverty reduction goals, and its preparation with ADB developing member countries' development planning cycle.
- Executive Summary
- Current Development Trends and Issues
- The Government's Development Strategy
- Asian Development Bank's Development Experience
- Asian Development Bank's Strategy
- ADB's Assistance Program
- Risks and Performance Monitoring and Evaluation