Marshall Islands: Country Operations Business Plan (2010-2012)
The Country Operations Business Plan for the Marshall Islands describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy.
This Country Operations Business Plan for 2010–2012 describes the consistency of the business plan with Marshall Islands' Country Partnership Strategy. As a supporting document for the strategy, the plan includes grants and projects in the pipeline.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with the Current Country Partnership Strategy
- Indicative Lending and Nonlending Programs
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Nonlending Programs
- Indicative Internal Resource Requirements
- Results-based Monitoring
- Matrix: Updated Country Partnership Strategy Results Framework