Marshall Islands: Country Operations Business Plan (2012-2014)
The Country Operations Business Plan 2012–2014 for the Marshall Islands describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy.
This Country Operations Business Plan for 2012–2014 describes the consistency of the business plan with Marshall Islands' Country Partnership Strategy. As a supporting document for the strategy, the plan includes grants and projects in the pipeline.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with the Country Partnership Strategy
- Indicative Resource Parameters
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Nonlending Programs
- Supplementary Document: ADB Pacific Approach 2010–2014
- Supplementary Document: Strategy 2020: The Long-Term Strategic Framework of ADB 2008–2020
- Supplementary Document: Country Operations Business Plan: The Marshall Islands 2010–2012
- Supplementary Document: Achieving Development Effectiveness in Weakly Performing Countries
- Supplementary Document: Asian Development Outlook 2011
- Supplementary Document: Mainstreaming Climate Change in ADB Operations