Marshall Islands: Country Operations Business Plan (2013-2015)
This Country Operations Business Plan, 2013-2015 describes the consistency of the business plan with the Marshall Islands' country partnership strategy.
The country operations business plan (COBP), 2013-2015 for the Republic of the Marshall Islands is consistent with the Pacific Approach, 2010-2014 and Strategy 2020 of the Asian Development Bank. The Pacific Approach serves as the country partnership strategy for the Republic of the Marshall Islands.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with the Pacific Approach 2010-2014
- Indicative Resource Parameters
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Nonlending Programs
- Supplementary Document: ADB Pacific Approach 2010–2014
- Supplementary Document: Strategy 2020: The Long-Term Strategic Framework of ADB 2008–2020
- Supplementary Document: Country Operations Business Plan: The Marshall Islands 2012–2014
- Supplementary Document: Achieving Development Effectiveness in Weakly Performing Countries