Marshall Islands: Country Operations Business Plan (2013-2015)
The Country Operations Business Plan 2013–2015 for the Marshall Islands describes the consistency of the business plan with the Pacific Approach 2010–2014, which serves as the country partnership strategy.
This Country Operations Business Plan for 2013–2015 describes the consistency of the business plan with Pacific Approach 2010–2014, which serves as the country partnership strategy for the Marshall Islands. The plan is also consistent with ADB's Strategy 2020. The plan includes lending and nonlending programs in the pipeline.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with the Pacific Approach 2010-2014
- Indicative Resource Parameters
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Nonlending Programs
- Supplementary Document: ADB Pacific Approach 2010–2014
- Supplementary Document: Strategy 2020: The Long-Term Strategic Framework of ADB 2008–2020
- Supplementary Document: Country Operations Business Plan: The Marshall Islands 2012–2014
- Supplementary Document: Achieving Development Effectiveness in Weakly Performing Countries