Memorandum of Understanding between the Asian Development Bank and the International Road Assessment Programme (iRAP)
The objective of this MoU is to facilitate collaboration between ADB and iRAP in promoting safe and sustainable transport and applying road assessment programs (RAPs).
The objective of this MoU is to formalize a non-exclusive framework of cooperation and to facilitate collaboration between ADB and iRAP to promote programs and projects that foster cooperation between them, such as the promotion of safe and sustainable transport and the application of road assessment programs (RAPs) to identify and implement suitable investment strategies with strong social and economic returns across the ADB's members in Asia and the Pacific.
- Article 1: Objective
- Article 2: Areas of Cooperation
- Article 3: Partnership Management
- Article 4: Secondees
- Article 5: Nature of this MoU
- Article 6: Channel of Communication and Notice
- Article 7: Effectiveness, Amendment, Termination, and Other Matters
- Article 8: Resolution of Problems