Midterm Review of Strategy 2020: Meeting the Challenges of a Transforming Asia and Pacific (R-Paper)
Institutional Document | April 2014
In early 2014, ADB undertook a midterm review of its guiding document Strategy 2020 to prepare itself to meet the challenges of a transforming Asia and Pacific.
- Strategy 2020 Implementation Progress 2008-2012
- Changing Scenario in Asia and Pacific since Strategy 2020
- Summary of Comments by the Strategy 2020 Midterm Review External Panel of Peer Reviewers
- Summary of Stakeholder Consultations on the Strategy 2020 Midterm Review
- Inclusion, Resilience, Change: ADB's Strategy 2020 at Mid-Term – Special Evaluation Report
The MTR analyzed lessons learned through the implementation of Strategy 2020 and assessed the existing and emerging development challenges of Development Member Countries.
This document was disclosed to the public prior to its consideration by ADB's Board of Directors in accordance with ADB's Public Communications Policy 2011.
- Summary of Implementation Progress of Strategy 2020
- Emerging Development Challenges
- ADB's Strategic Priorities for 2014-2020
- Strategy 2020: Working for an Asia and Pacific Free of Poverty
- Inclusion, Resilience, Change: ADB’s Strategy 2020 at Mid-Term
- Midterm Review of Strategy 2020: Meeting the Challenges of a Transforming Asia and the Pacific (Working Paper)
- Midterm Review of Strategy 2020 Action Plan
- Chair's Summary: Midterm Review of Strategy 2020: Meeting the Challenges of a Transforming Asia and Pacific