Myanmar: Interim Country Partnership Strategy (2012-2014)
This interim country partnership strategy for 2012–2014 presents ADB's approach to a full resumption of operations in Myanmar.
- Economic Analysis (Summary)
- Poverty Analysis
- Environment Analysis
- Gender Analysis
- Regional Cooperation and Integration Analysis
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Energy
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Transport
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Post-Primary Education
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Urban Development and Water Sector
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Country and Portfolio Indicators
- Country Cost-Sharing Arrangements and Eligible Expenditure Financing Parameters
The strategy provides the framework for reengagement activities and mandates a highly consultative process to establish the foundation for a full country partnership strategy at the end of the interim period.
In response to the ongoing major reforms by the Government of Myanmar toward a democratic system and market-based economy, ADB adopted in early 2012 a phased approach to reengagement with Myanmar, involving significant preparatory analytical work and country dialogue in the first half of 2012.
- Country at a Glance
- Development Trends and Issues
- The Interim Country Strategy
- Stratey Implementation