Nauru: Country Operations Business Plan (2012-2014)
The Country Operations Business Plan (COBP) for Nauru describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy for 2012-2014.
This Country Operations Business Plan for 2012-2014 describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy, including grants and projects in the pipeline for Nauru.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with the Country Partnership Strategy
- Indicative Resource Parameters
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Nonlending Programs
- ADB's Pacific Approach 2010–2014
- Achieving Development Effectiveness in Weakly Performing Countries
- Strengthening Governance and Accountability in Pacific Island Countries
- Strengthening Public Financial Management in Pacific Developing Member Countries
- Pacific Private Sector Development Initiative, Phase II
- Republic of Nauru: National Sustainable Development Strategy 2005–2025 (As Revised 2009)